September 30 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for a family-friendly day of art and eco-friendly, hands-on activities! Check out artist demos, make some art in our Studios, enjoy light snacks, and participate in a scavenger hunt of our new exhibition, Climate Awakening: Crafting a Sustainable Future.
Community Day is part of RAD Days 2023 and is free and open to the public.
- Artist Courtney Powell – powder coating demo and make-and-take activity
- Artist Sophia Park – metal activity
- Pittsburgh Lacemakers Guild – bobbin lace demo & try-it
- Artist Barb Grossman – recycled fabric make-and-take activity
- Artist Nina Sarcone – t-shirt yarn and bracelets
Mixed Media Studio
- Artist Tressa Jones – laser activity & wooden shape coloring
- Artist Dan Brockett – willow spirals make-and-take activity
- Artist Miriam Devlin – clay demo