Contemporary Craft is CLOSED January 1 – 13, 2021.
Exhibition on view from September to March 20, 2021
The Heart Lives Through the Hands | Featuring renowned artist Swoon
Your timed ticket (free admission) includes access to the exhibitions, Drop-In Studio art activity, and The Store. Before you reserve tickets today, here are the new safety protocols:
1. All tickets must be reserved in advance. You will be able to enter by showing an electronic or printed copy of your receipt at our front desk. To ensure safety for everyone, we are limiting the number of people who can be in the building.
* For Groups of 10 or more people, you must make arrangements with us before the visits by calling 412-261-7003 or emailing email@example.com.
2. Wear a face mask. For your safety and the safety of those around you, face masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up for the entire duration of your visit.
* If you or a member of your party has a medical condition that prevents the wearing of a mask, you must make arrangements with us before the visits by calling 412-261-7003 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Maintain a safe distance. Please leave plenty of room between yourself and the other guests during your visit.
4. When in doubt, ask for assistance. In order to minimize contact with surfaces, please refrain from touching surfaces and objects unless absolutely necessary. You can use the hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building.
5. No food or drink allowed.
If you feel ill or have recently come in contact with someone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. We will be excited to welcome you back at a later date.
By reserving a ticket(s), you agree to follow the safety protocols mentioned above during your visit at Contemporary Craft.
By visiting Contemporary Craft, you acknowledge that risk of communicable illness exists in any and all public spaces as a force of nature, and that Contemporary Craft assumes no responsibility for any claims which may arise.
Thank you in advance for helping to ensure a safe and healthy experience at Contemporary Craft!
Icon credit: Ticket icon by Justicon, face mask icon by monkik, and social distancing by Turkkub from the Noun Project.