Saturday Metals Open Studio – September
September 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Want to rent time in the Metals Studio but you’re not available during the week? The last Saturday of the month is now reserved for Open Studio rental!
Open Studio includes access to all of the tools and equipment in that Studio (some equipment requires certification to use). Metals Studio rental also includes flux, pickle, and liver of sulfur. You must bring all other raw materials with you.
If you plan on enameling during Open Studio, there is no additional charge if you bring your own enamels. If you would like to use Contemporary Craft’s enamels and supplies, there is a $20 enameling fee.
If you have not taken a workshop in the Metals Studio, you must engage in a brief interview with a staff member to discuss your skill level. Once approved, you may rent studio time.
Space is limited to 8 renters per session. Use this listing to register for September, and click on any one of the dates below to register for upcoming months.
*These dates are not the last Saturday of the month due to holidays/previously scheduled conflicts.
Price: $35 for the day
- Closed toe shoes are required in the Metals Studios
- Hair must be pulled back in Metals Studios
- Specific work spaces are not guaranteed in any of the Studios. They are first come, first served.
- Please use headphones when listening to music and take all calls outside
- All personal tools, equipment, and materials must be cleaned up and taken with you (or put in your locker in the Metals Studio) at the end of each work session
- Studio rental is for independent work. CC staff is here to assist with tools and equipment, but not to provide instruction.