- This event has passed.
May 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for a fun day of art and family-friendly, hands-on activities! Visit each of our studios to watch artist demos, try your hands at jewelry making and weaving, and add to our community needle-punch tapestry!
- Copper project with artist Jennie DiBeneditto
- Bead project with CC Artist-in-Residence Andrew Thornton
Fibers/Mixed Media Studio
- Community needle punch project with artist Kirsten Ervin
- Mini loom project with CC Artist-in-Residence Jamie Boyle
- Woodturning demo with artist Dave Dudney
You’ll also get a preview of our new exhibition, Fiberart International 2022, before it officially opens on June 3.
Admission is free and open to all.
Pictured: Kirsten Ervin’s community needle punch