Contemporary Craft/Construction Junction Partnership Program (CC/CJ Partnership)
We are stoked to partner with Construction Junction to present a series of hands-on art workshops, on the 2nd Saturday of each?month through March 2020. Developed around our shared interest in environmental and social impact, the workshops will support and promote conservation through the use of reused materials!
All of the workshops in this partnership program will be held at Construction Junction located at 214 N Lexington St, Pittsburgh, PA 15208.
* July 13: Tin Can Collage with Robert Villamagna
* August 10: Handmade Paper Collage with Katy DeMent
* September 14: Beading with Ladder Stitch with Tammy Schweinhagen
* October 12: Unique Halloween Masks Inspired by Nature with Ann Rosenthal
* November 9: Mini Mosaic Murals using Found Objects with Joan Guerin
* December 14: A Little Home for the Holidays with Holly Dobkin
* January 11, 2020: The Diverse Art of Assemblage with Gerry Florida
* February 8, 2020: Block Printing with Valerie Lueth from Tugboat Printshop
* April 11, 2020: Art Your Garden with Tom Sarver