- The Strip District facility will be closed starting on October 1, 2019 (all previously scheduled events and workshops in the Strip District facility will still run as planned).
- Contemporary Craft Holiday Pop-Up Store will open at a temporary location at 5126 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201 in November and December of 2019.
Strip District Facility/Main Gallery
Address: 2100 Smallman Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Parking: Metered street parking, pay lot
Public Transportation: 54; 86; 87; 88; 91
Accessibility: Accessible services available. Please call for additional information.
Exhibition, Drop-In Studio, and The Store are free to the public.
Street parking and paid parking lots are available near Contemporary Craft’s Strip District facility:
- 21st St. and Smallman St. paid parking lot (across the street from Contemporary Craft) is available.
- 15th St. and Smallman St. paid parking lot is available on the weekends.
- The Hub paid parking garage on 26th St. and Smallman St.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 10 AM – 5 PM; Friday, 10 AM – 4 PM; Saturday, 10 AM – 5 PM through September 2019.
Contemporary Craft is closed on:
Monday, September 23, 2019 to prepare for 2019 RADical Day on Saturday, September 28, 2019
New Year’s Day (January 1), Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (December 25).
Upper Lawrenceville Facility (Grand Opening planned in spring 2020)
Address: 5645 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Parking: street parking, small visitor-only parking lot in the back of the building
Public Transportation: 87, 91, 93
Accessibility: Accessible services will be available. More information will be updated soon.
Exhibition, Drop-In Studio, Visitor’s Lounge and The Store will be free to the public.
BNY Mellon Center Satellite Gallery | Current Exhibition: Crafting Conversations
Located in the Lobby of the Steel Plaza T-Station at Oliver Street and Grant Street in downtown Pittsburgh.
Open daily through midnight. Free to the public.