- The Strip District facility will be closed starting on October 1, 2019 (all previously scheduled events and workshops in the Strip District facility will still run as planned).
- Contemporary Craft Holiday Pop-Up Store will open at a temporary location at 5126 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201 from October 26, 2019 – January 18, 2020.
Tuesday – Saturday: 11 AM – 6 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 3 PM (October 27 – December 29, 2019 only)
Closed: December 24, 2019 and January 1, 2020
Upper Lawrenceville Facility (Grand Opening planned in spring 2020)
Address: 5645 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Parking: street parking, small visitor-only parking lot in the back of the building
Public Transportation: 87, 91, 93
Accessibility: Accessible services will be available. More information will be updated soon.
Exhibition, Drop-In Studio, Visitor’s Lounge and The Store will be free to the public.
Save the Date!
Grand Opening Gala: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Grand Opening Day: Saturday, April 25, 2020
BNY Mellon Center Satellite Gallery | Current Exhibition: Crafting Conversations
Located in the Lobby of the Steel Plaza T-Station at Oliver Street and Grant Street in downtown Pittsburgh.
Open daily through midnight. Free to the public.
Strip District Facility (Office until December 2019)
Address: 2100 Smallman Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Parking: Metered street parking, pay lot
Public Transportation: 54; 86; 87; 88; 91
Accessibility: Accessible services available. Please call for additional information.
Street parking and paid parking lots are available near Contemporary Craft’s Strip District facility:
- 21st St. and Smallman St. paid parking lot (across the street from Contemporary Craft) is available.
- 15th St. and Smallman St. paid parking lot is available on the weekends.
- The Hub paid parking garage on 26th St. and Smallman St.
Contemporary Craft is closed on:
New Year’s Day (January 1), Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (December 25).